The Handbook Of The John Deere Model A 1934-1938
This Fourth Edition written by Wes Malcolm is an in-depth study of the unstyled model “A” covering every significant design change known to be incorporated into the tractor. The information was obtained from years of research, fellow collectors and from original John Deere Archive documents.
• Contains 95 pages of information with almost 100 photos. Many of the actual parts are disassembled for side by side comparison.
• Identified and dates all the original and replacement wheels known.
• Answers a number of commonly asked questions (such as “Why was third gear slowed down?”).
• Incorporated in the text serial numbers of unusual tractors that still exist.
• Outlines the original documents planning the models “AW,” “AN,” “ANH” and “AWH.”
This new edition has 15 more pages than the already comprehensive previous editions.
11″ X 8 1/2″ (landscape) 92 pages, over 100 photos. Soft cover.
PRINTED IN THE USA. Published by Green Magazine.